After a conversation, the host is responsible for uploading the audio recording onto the platform. Follow the steps below to easily locate and navigate the upload form.
1. From the homepage, click For Hosts.
2. In the dropdown box, click Upload a conversation.
3. Under Collection, use the dropdown box to select the collection your conversation will be added to.
4. Give your conversation a title.
5. Use the Search bar to type where your conversation took place. You can search by city, zip code, or specific location.
6. If your conversation was conducted in Spanish, click the Language dropdown box and select Spanish.
7. Enter the Number of participants including the host.
8. Enter the Date and Time of the conversation.
9. If your conversation was not recorded on Zoom, click the Source type dropdown box to select the source of the recording.
10. Click the Audio file box to select the file from your computer or drag and drop your file directly into the box.
Drag & drop:
Browse computer files:
11. Click Upload conversation.