There are a few ways to explore highlights across the entire platform.
To explore all highlights:
1. From the homepage, scroll through the Activity Log to see the most recently created highlights. Click on any highlight to open it and listen.
2. Below the activity log, the Explore Highlights section generates randomized highlight cards. Select Next Highlight to browse through the cards.
3. To see all highlights on the platform, scroll to the top of the page and click the Highlights tab. From here you can scroll to browse highlights across multiple collections.
To find specific highlights:
1. From the Highlights tab, scroll to browse highlights across multiple collections.
2. To narrow your search to one or more specific collections, click the Collections dropdown. Click the box next to the collection name to view only highlights from that collection.
3. To narrow your search by topic, click the Tags dropdown. Click the box next to a tag to view only highlights that match the selected tag.
4. To search highlights by keyword, click the Search highlights bar and enter a keyword. From there, you can scroll through highlights that match the keyword.