A forum can be centered around a topic, a specific group of people, or anything that brings a community together. Once you're ready to get started, here's how you can create a forum.
- Tap the Forum icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Click the + icon on the top right side of the screen.
- Enter a name or title for your forum and select a color theme
- Enter a description of the forum
- Choose the access type. Anyone in your community can join an open forum, but would need to request access to any closed forum. Note: You cannot change the access type once you create a forum
- Tap Create
- Choose any community members you want to be in your forum when it's created by tapping Invite next to their name.
- Tap Apply
That forum should now appear under My Forums.