As an Administrator of your organization on Fora, you can add team members to the platform and manage which collections they can access. Follow the guide below to learn more.
1. From the homepage, click the icon of your first initial in the top right corner of the page. Click Admin.
2. Click the Manage Team tab.
Here you'll see a list of your organization's team members. You can view their name and email, their access level, their activity status, and when their account was created.
3. To add a new team member, click Add.
4. Type the name and email of the team member. To assign them Admin privileges, click the toggle next to Grant administrator privileges to this user. When finished, click Add.
5. To assign collection roles to a team member, click the dropdown arrow under Roles and select the appropriate role. To allow a team member to upload conversations, click the toggle under Upload Conversations.
Check out this article to learn more about collection roles.
6. Click Edit to make changes to your team member's name or email.
7. Click Go to Team list to return to the Manage Team page.
8. In the Status column, you'll see Active if a team member has already created their Fora account. If they haven't, you'll see the option to Resend activation email.
Click Resend activation email to remind a team member to create their Fora account.
9. To remove someone from your team, click the next to their name.
Removing a team member will disable their access to your team's collection. It will not delete the user's Fora account.